Rail&Fly tickets are valid on local and long-distance trains as well as on selected private railcompanies (NE-Bahnen).¹
With your Rail&Fly flex ticket you can also use any train within the period of validity (valid on the day of travel until 3 a.m. on the following day) on the selected route.²
Participating transport associations
Rail&Fly tickets are also valid on all modes of public transport (including bus, underground, tram) within the following transport associations, provided that the departure and destination stations are within the respective transport association area:
Transfer partnerIf the respective airport is not directly connected to the Deutsche Bahn rail network, you can use your Rail&Fly ticket to the nearest station. To ensure continuous mobility to the airport, selected Deutsche Bahn transfer partners can be used free of charge from the station to the airport and from the airport to the station:
- Basel Euro-Airport with bus line 50 from Basel SBB
- Bremen Airport with tram line 6 from Bremen Hbf (main station)
- Dortmund Airport with the Airport Shuttle from Dortmund/Holzwickede
- Kassel-Calden Airport with bus line 100 from Kassel-Wilhelmshöhe
- Münster / Osnabrück Airport with bus lines S50, R51 or D50 from Münster (Westf.) Hbf (main station) or with bus X15 "FMO-Express" from Osnabrück Hbf (main station)
- Nürnberg Airport by underground line U2 from Nuremberg Hbf (main station)
The tickets are valid on local and long-distance trains as well as on selected private railcompanies (“NE-Bahnen”).¹
At least one leg of the travel must be on an ICE or IC/EC product class train.
The Sparpreis Touristik Kreuzfahrt ticket is subject to the train obligation. The train specified on the ticket is valid.
The validity of the Flexpreis Touristik Kreuzfahrt ticket is 1 day from the printed day of validity for travel up to 100 km and 2 days for travel over 100 km and ends at 3 a.m. on the day following the last day of validity. For travel up to 100 km, the journey must begin on the day indicated on the ticket.
The City-Ticket is included in the ticket price and allows free use of onward travel (underground, tram and bus) in the participating cities at the point of departure and destination within Germany in the respective area of validity of the city (see conditions of carriage BB Personenverkehr). Further information at bahn.de/cityticket.